The Dolphin in Sydenham
- A long, well-stocked bar with several real ales
- A range of craft beers and excellent wines
- A great kitchen serving lots of good food every day
- A large, tranquil garden
- Coffee and tea served all day, every day from 12 noon
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi available at all times
There is plenty of space both inside and out to enjoy all this and more so come on down. Find us on Sydenham Road, just down from Mayow Road, a short walk from Sydenham Station.
See our Map here
The bar is open from
- 12 noon – 12 am Monday to Thursday.
- 12 noon – 1 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- 12 noon – 11 pm on Sundays.
Food is available every day.
- from 12.30 pm – 3.30 pm and 6 pm – 9 pm on weekdays.
- from 12.30 pm – 9.30 pm on Saturdays.
- from 5 pm – 9 pm on Sundays.
- served from 12.30 pm – 4 pm.
The Dolphin in Sydenham is owned and managed by Inn Public, a small group of related but very individual pubs in South-East London, each place having a vibrant and different life of its own.
While cherishing their distinctiveness, we believe that some things should always be the same. Every time and anywhere you visit us you will find that the drinks are cold, food delicious, coffee fresh and our welcome is warm.
In our pubs you will meet great people, staff and customers alike, so you will always be in good company.
We’ve been around for over 10 years now and you reward us by coming back and letting us look after you every day.
Our mission is never to stop trying hard to be different and exciting as well as comfortable, familiar and your favourite local.